Wednesday 3 September 2008

The "Retired List" is here!!!!!

At the risk of having my emails bounced because of sending files I have a link here to the Retired List for our 2007/2008 Idea Book and Catalogue. Retired List

If you don't yet have a catalogue to look through, you can see it online. Online Catalogue

One thing I haven't seen before is that SU are offering a discount on all the products that are being retired. If you want to order anything, please get in quick as they do have a tendency to go quickly. Some of the sets that are popular and are being retired are: French Flair p56, Bold Butterfly p43 and Shapes and Shadows p54.

Call me on 07795503185 or email me on ronettespark@googlemail.com to place an order.

For any who are near or in Swindon - I will be exhibiting at the Swindon Garden Show from 5th - 7th Sept. The address is: Stanton Park, Stanton Fitzwarren, Swindon SN5 7SF. Here is the website should you want to take a look: Swindon Garden Show

No comments: